Someone Ran Away With My Life

Stumbling touching and stepping on things is not like feeling together when your together with your family everyone has the thought to knowing where they are at but they really not there. Like having a child you didn’t expect or still want them to be there because they are struggling to understand death is promised to everyone. So I been told. Happiness is getting to know how miserable you can be after fact. After having a child the idea of being completed was the feeling parents tell children they feel when they are hurt. Thinking for others time events and present affects everyone around you who feels just running into someone is a game how the interaction of using people comes with a sense of beauty. Something forgetting to move on from people and moving on from people you should kept in contact with called me special. Being single in your mind is fearful by cheaters or friendships like this one. Being head strong is liking everyone but living blindly is roaming and seeing your opti...

When To Draw The Line

I don’t want to be like everyone else what makes the world so special and the separation of cultures is that you don’t have to be confine to living a way of life on the circumstances money give you leverage for freedom. Basically, lawmakers seen interaction in a community of racists wrote up the price of living and left it to survive. I don’t want to know the ins and outs to getting by and being satisfied after a long day about not accomplishing anything and running from the law because drugs that elevate my high to another level causes a life and death scary and fun good feeling situation. I’m learning to share my feelings with people and letting that interaction go but my memory is a thunderstorm because is it good to still remember or not. Maybe so because my family interactions want to debate about financial things. It takes time to readjust you thoughts even if it’s just seeing the same thing over again and approaching it with the same tactics. I remember being at places like amusement parks and going out to dinner with the family biking together in groups walking blocks like a protester having a good time. But now the people who give people jobs and see there mistakes are ruining the life start ups of others and telling them to do the same thing I did it’s the only way in life. I didn’t have a chance. If I was to become a famous anybody I would be programmed to think about the celebrities before me. Because of the television popularity, newspaper, social media. No way to settle down and ease my mind and therefore anything I do would be a copycat. They just regular people. I use to think my parents were my superhero’s and other adults used those celebrities as idols and realize they put their life on hold. I grown to know how famous those current celebrities were by listening to the music repeating lyrics to a song or developing a style of play just to change it up. Know that I came to my sanity the things I use to want and cherish after the manipulation of the changes of weather and environment is the outlook of a disease infested attraction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faint Memories

Someone Ran Away With My Life

Cheating