Faint Memories
To get through the time of one day of 365 days a year what can possibly be one word you think of to get you through that day? It can be a simple phrase like I love myself and I only will treat myself. Or a singular word like consistency a motto to look at on your wall. Or focusing hard enough to become exactly like someone you admire but in all actually reality that it becomes scary. How do to reframe or take it one day at a time and remember walking out of the important person life other than yourself. What is the name of the game is to allow everyone to walk over you or just jump into something and somewhere for someone to trap you to claim they are there’s. But then again for how long and what was the rules for losing someone that was innocent of a person that genuinely love you enough to say go ahead I something don’t carely about you. I have no contacts in my phone I can’t find my family. I have poor rich hearted parents but no actual real money. If that makes since when it doesn’t because the only good sounding voices in your head are moaning until you get over about how you lying to the people who care about you about being not toxic and misleading the next. Maybe it’s the way your life is going at the moment keeping going to help people up over the fact of not being poor and when it’s your final resting day you can’t remember the stuff you hated about being used to living. My vision is empty.
-EWH
Comments