Someone Ran Away With My Life

Stumbling touching and stepping on things is not like feeling together when your together with your family everyone has the thought to knowing where they are at but they really not there. Like having a child you didn’t expect or still want them to be there because they are struggling to understand death is promised to everyone. So I been told. Happiness is getting to know how miserable you can be after fact. After having a child the idea of being completed was the feeling parents tell children they feel when they are hurt. Thinking for others time events and present affects everyone around you who feels just running into someone is a game how the interaction of using people comes with a sense of beauty. Something forgetting to move on from people and moving on from people you should kept in contact with called me special. Being single in your mind is fearful by cheaters or friendships like this one. Being head strong is liking everyone but living blindly is roaming and seeing your opti...

The Dark

I talk how I smell smells to take my mind off how my body supposed to work. I read some stories about slavery. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves because the race of culture and the color of your skin exposed itself through language. In my mind I believe African Americans and tribes culture skin even darker and lighter in shade multiples to defend themselves and stole and killed the slave owner who couldn’t been restless wanting be every women he drug into the home to make worth of the fruits of his labor until it was seen as wrong by the screams and different ways of being pleasured in changing them into moans. Kids later today soon grew up wanting to become the slave master that had younger men order younger women to go into the cabin and please master or they would be hung. But today as of being freed it’s about who has the most money but it all feels the same to me. There was once named a guy name brave heart the words of being spoken is how to walk by faith. Assassination and cremation are nouns a culture race will practice same as medicine. To be born blind and scared to walk blindfolded that choice happens all in a split second from sleeping with the fishes or walking through the cemetery. Truly I am scared so just cry oh well. Zombies really walks here that’s not cool. Yell out the window start talking over night choose the language you need to know. It hurts every bone in my body I felt what it was like to have your thoughts stolen and the person you speak of is the myth that haunts you. You should be alone it’s possible now that the information you write is what’s being written in your life it will be in the past soon. Those things are real you just won’t accept it I can see myself just like them I am a woman now born a woman. Those thoughts is going to cost you money. Sometimes people speak about what it feels like who they been with the time you need asking me things like are you sure putting stuff in their mouth your parents told you not to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faint Memories

Someone Ran Away With My Life

Cheating