Someone Ran Away With My Life

Stumbling touching and stepping on things is not like feeling together when your together with your family everyone has the thought to knowing where they are at but they really not there. Like having a child you didn’t expect or still want them to be there because they are struggling to understand death is promised to everyone. So I been told. Happiness is getting to know how miserable you can be after fact. After having a child the idea of being completed was the feeling parents tell children they feel when they are hurt. Thinking for others time events and present affects everyone around you who feels just running into someone is a game how the interaction of using people comes with a sense of beauty. Something forgetting to move on from people and moving on from people you should kept in contact with called me special. Being single in your mind is fearful by cheaters or friendships like this one. Being head strong is liking everyone but living blindly is roaming and seeing your opti...

Thoughts Stuck

Being spoken to by others on social media reminding me about the thoughts that came to mind about losing a family member is really a brother or sister of mine. The flash of a thunderstorm sitting in the dark are those people actually discovered invisibility that’s how they pay you. I think I seen a half invisible white man working at the home depot before once. Walking the same direction as a customer would looking straight up the aisle I was working at. He walked towards the locker room from their everything just started going bad. A warning almost hateful revengeful people sabotaging my unlocked locker, broken laptop charger port, smashed glass cologne bottle fragrance, discovering my eaten sandwich in a shared employee refrigerator lunchroom burger thrash wrapper on the floor. I remember I didn’t eat everything I feel the sway I walked is pure jealousy I heard them talking actions working me to get out. Does it scare anyway to think materialistic things will out live a person. And or just to hold a item to make it popular. Men in the present day and time show and tell women like a trophy. Going out with a guy feels as dangerous as a women trying to claim her spot. I realize leaving home I experienced more identity theft than asking my mom about it. But when life hits you you can’t stop the words of wisdom. -EWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faint Memories

Someone Ran Away With My Life

Cheating