Someone Ran Away With My Life

Stumbling touching and stepping on things is not like feeling together when your together with your family everyone has the thought to knowing where they are at but they really not there. Like having a child you didn’t expect or still want them to be there because they are struggling to understand death is promised to everyone. So I been told. Happiness is getting to know how miserable you can be after fact. After having a child the idea of being completed was the feeling parents tell children they feel when they are hurt. Thinking for others time events and present affects everyone around you who feels just running into someone is a game how the interaction of using people comes with a sense of beauty. Something forgetting to move on from people and moving on from people you should kept in contact with called me special. Being single in your mind is fearful by cheaters or friendships like this one. Being head strong is liking everyone but living blindly is roaming and seeing your opti...

These Fucking Employers

Do you know what I felt like working and being watched on camera. Not appreciated for your hard work and introduced to partners of a company who interested in screwing you physically. Thinking while talking to you saying things like I couldn’t have done this job no better than yourself. Looking at me awkward with those eyes. Me personally I want to know the business it should be for everybody but my happy place is my secret place too. If a day was share what you know day I wouldn’t keep my mouth shut but until then I think might be a reason I can’t keep one. Maybe on the job when employees become acquainted with one each other the business research their addresses and how they came about through cameras. Is a way a business takes worker’s compensation and antagonize them by being selfish into legal matters by trespassing. Working can be dangerous as well picking and choosing a person going to extreme measure wanting something in return and being rejected. Like black lives matters because the color of your skin others want to try something new and pinpoint a language term outlook statistic about what they mean to them. It can hurt your family by concealing information and attack your financial will power through a bankrupt business. -EWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faint Memories

Someone Ran Away With My Life

Cheating