Someone Ran Away With My Life

Stumbling touching and stepping on things is not like feeling together when your together with your family everyone has the thought to knowing where they are at but they really not there. Like having a child you didn’t expect or still want them to be there because they are struggling to understand death is promised to everyone. So I been told. Happiness is getting to know how miserable you can be after fact. After having a child the idea of being completed was the feeling parents tell children they feel when they are hurt. Thinking for others time events and present affects everyone around you who feels just running into someone is a game how the interaction of using people comes with a sense of beauty. Something forgetting to move on from people and moving on from people you should kept in contact with called me special. Being single in your mind is fearful by cheaters or friendships like this one. Being head strong is liking everyone but living blindly is roaming and seeing your opti...

The Summary Of The Movie

That movie made me think about a person who will always just be a person I seen in my life. Nah that’s not true that can’t be the person of my dreams. The more I start to see the cover of anything in a still image makes me believe it’s can be real life or the after life. Just think positive. I can’t even breathe when I write these messages. I didn’t mean to break you up is why we still together. People who looks familiar in the spot possess the title of summarizing a falling out relationship you can seem to hold onto. So it’s better to take a picture it will last longer and write it down in stone. Those catch phrases writes history. And yet I just dodge death once again. Step outside the box you see what you like. Or that role couldn’t fill those shoes by the so many flaws people go through and still to be seen as beautiful. The time I think about people in the spot has control to reading about the moments I writing anything that comes to mind. To solve a murder is like babysitting being stuck in a time zone. Would it been really scary to wonder about the shoes I straightened against the way is turned in opposite directions. Or to imagine letting go of the keyboards and seeing it type for its self. First would you be scared or remember that it could been a family member closest to you and in heaven to see them again be as close to you again. I just wonder sometimes the people who are in my current life not if they are imposters but is this my do over does that make sense? -EWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faint Memories

Someone Ran Away With My Life

Cheating