Someone Ran Away With My Life

Stumbling touching and stepping on things is not like feeling together when your together with your family everyone has the thought to knowing where they are at but they really not there. Like having a child you didn’t expect or still want them to be there because they are struggling to understand death is promised to everyone. So I been told. Happiness is getting to know how miserable you can be after fact. After having a child the idea of being completed was the feeling parents tell children they feel when they are hurt. Thinking for others time events and present affects everyone around you who feels just running into someone is a game how the interaction of using people comes with a sense of beauty. Something forgetting to move on from people and moving on from people you should kept in contact with called me special. Being single in your mind is fearful by cheaters or friendships like this one. Being head strong is liking everyone but living blindly is roaming and seeing your opti...

Scold Heads

Right on point can’t change the way I see you. You can try and act like you don’t ever think about what we say is wrong but it feels so right. Calling someone a bad ass nowadays is all in your sexuality to be lied to and never think that money is the root of all evil. You can’t have something I find interesting nor take it away from me. Now I’m left at the spot where why throw it in my face I’m used to not being as involved with meeting new people. The secret you wanted to show me, keep that to yourself so much so, instead think about other people and where’s the money at. Me as a person I never asked to be with you. But I feel as though I can see myself summoning a sex trait as they call it a demon spirit. As my horoscope would say continue to go with the flow of things until it changes. Being a person with a scold head was all that I knew I found time to think about reproductive people adding lives into the world as they pray into pasture. Made me think something is wrong with me. Everybody needs help but the way the people you feel has up a guard or defense will always be why you will lose everything you approach the indecency acts. Now tell me when you read this am I speaking for you? How heavy do you have to think of being ignorant that maybe if we talked about how I can help you because I like you. You have the hall pass to come back. I just think my thoughts will always be with you when I see you. And you right I never been private before. Because I feel some days I be dying so now is the best time to get started because my family have faith in each other as long as we all shall live during a rough rider seasons. -EWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faint Memories

Someone Ran Away With My Life

Cheating