Someone Ran Away With My Life

Stumbling touching and stepping on things is not like feeling together when your together with your family everyone has the thought to knowing where they are at but they really not there. Like having a child you didn’t expect or still want them to be there because they are struggling to understand death is promised to everyone. So I been told. Happiness is getting to know how miserable you can be after fact. After having a child the idea of being completed was the feeling parents tell children they feel when they are hurt. Thinking for others time events and present affects everyone around you who feels just running into someone is a game how the interaction of using people comes with a sense of beauty. Something forgetting to move on from people and moving on from people you should kept in contact with called me special. Being single in your mind is fearful by cheaters or friendships like this one. Being head strong is liking everyone but living blindly is roaming and seeing your opti...

Save Your Tears

Put some hair on your chest I see you smiling again. The time you give to yourself has broke my heart. The fear of being detached and to live your real life. Remove yourself from all that makes you sad and happy at the same time. Someone’s watching. The hate you give off the smell of knowing your being smart. I can’t read your mind when the choice is enlightened using the internet. If you listen hard enough I’ll tell you how I struck my gold over night. I think seeing what I’ve become of the choice was simple is it a sight you believe to be beautiful or a sight to be seen as a grinch. Don’t have the time or patience to choose when to not be as smart as I think I am when how it’s conceived brung you to be that cursing the savior in the first stages of transitioning and growing with age you believe stop the breathing of their soulmate. Adjectives when you think of choosing to bind with a stalker it’s not way to stop how the heart moves. So if you kill yourself or to be killed love lives only in the internet. You don’t even know me I’ll help you count your money. Ego walked in the place of my footsteps. I can’t get it right. How can I hide? When do I listen? Heart attack it ain’t right. I’m thinking for you. Ruined my entire life overall to be happy about living again before you die. That’s when it really happens trying to find god in so many ways I’m me and you you our kids them and people are others that’s the reason it is nothing left to live for. But what I’m holding on to is being lied to I can’t endure but everything sounds fun by everything people do. -EWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faint Memories

Someone Ran Away With My Life

Cheating