Someone Ran Away With My Life

Stumbling touching and stepping on things is not like feeling together when your together with your family everyone has the thought to knowing where they are at but they really not there. Like having a child you didn’t expect or still want them to be there because they are struggling to understand death is promised to everyone. So I been told. Happiness is getting to know how miserable you can be after fact. After having a child the idea of being completed was the feeling parents tell children they feel when they are hurt. Thinking for others time events and present affects everyone around you who feels just running into someone is a game how the interaction of using people comes with a sense of beauty. Something forgetting to move on from people and moving on from people you should kept in contact with called me special. Being single in your mind is fearful by cheaters or friendships like this one. Being head strong is liking everyone but living blindly is roaming and seeing your opti...

I’m Doing So Bad

How do you know when your life flashed before your eyes even when your awake. Losing your jobs, getting arrested, pulled over by the cops, dismissed by your family, seeing old friends in a new year on a different day. Putting yourself down knowing deep inside you have much more to give. Hide your from the public is the best way to showing how others might want to better themselves thinking they are cherishing all the glory. Who designed god in human form I guess the people did. And people have spoken to me in ways that I won’t understand until it’s feels like it’s what best for me for my safety or that I actually given up. I want more for myself like new clothes and shoes small things like exercise and better hygiene. But it’s not that way being nervous tensions biting your nails finding personal information on the internet and meeting the people who either cared to see you and share something what’s in their pockets so I just let them pass me by. Sometimes I carry the cellphone and sit in places for a while to discover whose after me even at all times throughout the night and day. And my suspicion always proves me right when the gadget signal waves in thought readings tells you to go home. When I was a kid now understanding how my parents gotten older with age and whatever causes their separation when you register for a drivers license or identification card and even your address those records are safe. But god almighty I was wrong it was place in the act of survival the system needs a change and a change for well off individuals and families to take care of their family and not just financing a date. -EWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faint Memories

Someone Ran Away With My Life

Cheating