Someone Ran Away With My Life

Stumbling touching and stepping on things is not like feeling together when your together with your family everyone has the thought to knowing where they are at but they really not there. Like having a child you didn’t expect or still want them to be there because they are struggling to understand death is promised to everyone. So I been told. Happiness is getting to know how miserable you can be after fact. After having a child the idea of being completed was the feeling parents tell children they feel when they are hurt. Thinking for others time events and present affects everyone around you who feels just running into someone is a game how the interaction of using people comes with a sense of beauty. Something forgetting to move on from people and moving on from people you should kept in contact with called me special. Being single in your mind is fearful by cheaters or friendships like this one. Being head strong is liking everyone but living blindly is roaming and seeing your opti...

BE RESPECTFUL

I don’t know what you talking about. I got something else to do. Can I leave you here. What made you think your situation will be any better for us. I’ll say anything to get you to remind yourself that illusions I’m playing with to make you feel of a mom. Help me help you it gets hard to see sometimes but in tunnel vision am I the mystery you you see right now. I’ll look out for you but I left home for some reason. I can make up every excuse in the book your past is your present and your present is your past blame me for thinking your not the knight and shining armor I read about in the books. You just rather steal from me and keep me in my place. The time you know just to think about what’s like over there. Boosting your ego ain’t nothing wrong with keeping your mouth shut and if you do that person is perfect. I’ll rather be at the right place at the right time. It can change for you under 24 hours. Every person is like a fixer upper. Come as you are get over trying to compete and listen for the falling out. Saddest thing is that no one knows how much in need you really are until it looks as though your unfaithful. -EWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faint Memories

Someone Ran Away With My Life

Cheating