Someone Ran Away With My Life

Stumbling touching and stepping on things is not like feeling together when your together with your family everyone has the thought to knowing where they are at but they really not there. Like having a child you didn’t expect or still want them to be there because they are struggling to understand death is promised to everyone. So I been told. Happiness is getting to know how miserable you can be after fact. After having a child the idea of being completed was the feeling parents tell children they feel when they are hurt. Thinking for others time events and present affects everyone around you who feels just running into someone is a game how the interaction of using people comes with a sense of beauty. Something forgetting to move on from people and moving on from people you should kept in contact with called me special. Being single in your mind is fearful by cheaters or friendships like this one. Being head strong is liking everyone but living blindly is roaming and seeing your opti...

Why GOD?

My parents I love them please don’t take them from me. What ever it was that you asked of me to do I will do it. I like to enjoy life till the fullest but to lose someone I cared about has hurted me most deeply. If death is promised to everyone why design small painful moments. You and I will never been the same we will never be on the same page until you tell me what’s worth it. I never experienced changes felt by the soothing sounds of other voices rather than the person I seek as my soulmate. Realizing just because a person belongs to you and not caring so much about them existing. Letting someone use yourself for love felt creepy to know that when it was finished it was gone. Understanding who your were to just leave like that was about finding myself. I know what was right from wrong but to have passed on to being deceased life is unfortunate to speak the feeling. Maybe death is fake when you still living in the moment. Older people are outliving victims stripped from their life just to fill importance about the differences over how hard work is different. Just being at the wrong place at the wrong time is becoming hard to believe. A stabilized body symptoms injection or pill like a longevity pill that last for a duration period of time based of what you need. God saves people don’t. And this is why I need to love people to stay alive. -EWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faint Memories

Someone Ran Away With My Life

Cheating