Someone Ran Away With My Life

Stumbling touching and stepping on things is not like feeling together when your together with your family everyone has the thought to knowing where they are at but they really not there. Like having a child you didn’t expect or still want them to be there because they are struggling to understand death is promised to everyone. So I been told. Happiness is getting to know how miserable you can be after fact. After having a child the idea of being completed was the feeling parents tell children they feel when they are hurt. Thinking for others time events and present affects everyone around you who feels just running into someone is a game how the interaction of using people comes with a sense of beauty. Something forgetting to move on from people and moving on from people you should kept in contact with called me special. Being single in your mind is fearful by cheaters or friendships like this one. Being head strong is liking everyone but living blindly is roaming and seeing your opti...

Hooking Up

Guess what happened to me last night. I met a nice sweet bust down cutie pie name alowishes. Yeah everything felt and went so right. The day from disaster couldn’t get any better. That minute I knew I want to change my life for the better. And when I did what all will God in heaven give to me you know. Anyways not thinking about death to often but I’m just trying to feed your mind. All the time it feels like I’m getting stabbed in the back. Near close to dying and in the city on the news never comes out. Cars parked outside near the curb and mostly 3 bedroom homes and 1 bathroom. They got the products to maintain the toilet system but I really know about it being used. I want to go up to everybody and tell them good things about living in life. People just get so tired of traveling because they know they look good to save money they sleep outside on the curb for a while until a miracle happens. But that thought make me think that can really myself one day losing it all and no family in sight they all coulda moved. I’m telling you things you want to hear for your own good for better or for worse. Thinking out loud and talking to make my mind feel better. Maybe I am who I already say I am and I choose not to accept it. Someone else’s problems isn’t my problem and it takes hard work. Alowishes don’t never stop coming home. -EWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faint Memories

Someone Ran Away With My Life

Cheating